Disassembling and assembling
Before any compressor cover or the front
panel is opened or removed, make sure
that the mains power supply is
disconnected and that the compressed
air reservoir is depressurized.
To disassemble the control section
• Remove the six screws (1).
• Lift off the complete front panel (2).
• Pull off the test button knob (3) and
remove the nut (4).
• Grasp the PC board (5) at the PC board
connector and pull it up.
To assemble the control section
• The procedure for assembling the control
section is the reverse of the disassembling
procedure previously described.
After any service intervention in the
Compressor Compact, perform a
Functional check according to
instructions in the Operating Manual.
E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02