14. Insert "L" end of throttle cable into the outside hole
of the engine throttle control lever. Figure 7.
15. Attach the throttle cable to the engine using the
double wire clamp removed in step nine. Figure 8.
16. Test throttle control by pulling back throttle
handle on console. Throttle arm on engine
should be pushed completely forward. Cable
should not slip in clamp when doing this test.
17. Test proper wire length by pulling on the handle
adjustment lever and raising and lowering the
handle to maximum position without any pull
18. Reattach air cleaner to engine.
19. Unit is now ready to be removed from pallet.