Cleaning the sludge reservoir
1. Close the fuel valve.
2. Unscrew the sludge reservoir (2). Make sure
not to misplace the o-ring (1).
3. Clean the reservoir and the o-ring using a
cleaning solvent and dry carefully.
4. Put the o-ring in place in its track and replace
the sludge reservoir. Tighten it moderately to
avoid damaging the threads.
5. Turn the fuel valve to ON and check for leaks. If
it leaks, replace the o-ring.
Risk for carbon monoxide poisoning.
Perform the adjustment outdoors.
1. Start the engine and run it until it reaches normal
2. Adjust the throttle to idle position or so that the
engine runs at the lowest possible speed.
3. Turn the idle screw (1) so that the engine idles
at 1250-1550 RPM.
Increase the idle speed with the throttle and
move it right back to idle position. Check engine