Attention! When used properly, the radiation from the projection of the
display is not at all dangerous!. However, avoid looking directly into the
light beam and do not aim the beam at other persons or at animals.
To display the time correctly on a wall or the ceiling, the hinged projection
element needs to be swivelled into the correct position and the room must
be appropriately darkened..
1. Place the PROJECTION ON/OFF
2. Adjust the projection element as desired. The time is projected onto the
required position. The projection distance is approx. 40cm - 3m.
3. Adjust the clarity of the projection with the projection focus
Background lighting for the display and projection
A one-time pressing of the button PROJECTION LIGHT
display illumination and the time projection for approx. 10 seconds.
Cleaning and care
Never permit fluids to permeate inside the device. The device could also be
• Keep the device and the ventilation openings clean at all times.
• Use a soft and dry cloth to clean the device housing.
• Never use detergents or solvents that could damage plastics.
• Check the state and charge condition of the inserted batteries at least
once a year.
• If you do not intend to use the device for an extended period, remove the
switch at ON.
- 14 -