• Store the appliance at a dry and clean location with an ambient temperature
of approx. 20°– +50°C.
The device does not function.
• Batterie have not been inserted. Insert batteries.
• The batteries are exhausted. Exchange the batteries.
• The batteries have been inserted incorrectly. Check the poling of the batteries
and, if necessary, correct it.
The projection is fuzzy.
• The focus is not correctly programmed. Adjust the clarity of the projection
with the projection focus
• The distance to the projection area is too small or too large. Place the
Projection Alarm Clock at a distance of between 40cm and 3m from
the projection area.
Do not dispose of the device in your normal domestic waste.
This product is subject to the provisions of European Directive
Dispose of the device through an approved disposal centre or at your
community waste facility.
Observe the currently applicable regulations.
In case of doubt, please contact your waste disposal centre.
- 15 -