1. Slide the switch ALARM ON/OFF/AUTO
2. To switch on, turn the volume controller OFF/BUZZ/VOLUME
an audible »Click« is heard.
3. Using the volume controller OFF/BUZZ/VOLUME
sound volume level.
4. Place the waveband selector switch
5. Adjust the tuning regulator
frequencies can be read off from the frequency scale
6. To switch off, slide the switch ALARM ON/OFF/AUTO
The radio is only switched off when the switch ALARM ON/OFF/AUTO
at the positions OFF or AUTO. To simply turn the sound volume regulator
to very quiet, until a »Click« is heard, is not sufficient.
Setting up the telescope aerial
• Remove the telescope aerial
• Extend the telescope aerial
To improve reception in the FM frequency range, slowly turn the end of the
with good reception from your desired radio station, leave the telescope
in this position. For the reception of AM transmissions, an antenna
is built into the device. For improved reception, alter the position of the device
in radio mode.
to select the desired radio station. The
from its retainer and set it up.
in various directions. As soon as you have found a position
into the position "ON".
at the desired frequency range
- 11 -
now set the desired
into the position