Do not place excessive weight on er stand on an open oven
doo r. This could cause the range to tip over, break the door,
injure the user,
Do [lot attempt to open or Close door or operate oven unti
/ door iS propedy replaced,
g Nevei place fingers between hinge and fron t oven frame,
Hinge arms are Spring mounted. If accidentally hit, the hinge
win Slam Shut against oven frame and Could injure Your
The oven door on a new range may feel "spongy"
when it is closed. This is normal and win decrease with use.
1. When cool, open the oven door to the first stop position
(opened about four inches}.
2. Grasp door at each side. Do not use the
door handle to lift door.
3. Lift up evenly until door clears hinge
1. Grasp door at each side.
2. Align slots in the door with the hinge arms on the range.
3. Slide the door down onto the hinge arms until the door is
completely seated on the hinges. Push down on the top
corners of the door to completely seat door on hinges. Door
should not appear crooked.
the oven door window:
1. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents such as steel wool
scouring pads or powdered cleansers as they may scratch
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, furniture, toys, or other
3. Do not close the oven door until the oven racks are in place.
Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may weaken
its structure causing an increased risk of breakage at a later
Be sure the anti-tip bracket secures one of the
rear leveling legs to the floor. This bracket pro-
vents the range from accidentally tipping
The range should be leveled when nstalled.
If the range is not level turn the plastic
leveling legs. ocated at each corner of
the range, until range is level
Be sure bulb is cool before touching bulb.
the bulb to break.
Oven Light Bulb:
1. When oven is cool, hold bulb cover in place, then slide wire
retainer off cover=NOTE:Bulb cover will fall if not held in place
while removing wire retainer.
2. Removebulb eoverand light bulb=
3. Replacewith a 40-wattappli-
4. Replace bulb cover and se-
cure with wire retainer.
power to range. Reset clock.
The convenience outlet is located on the
lower left side of the backguard. Be sure
appliance cords do not rest on or near the
surface elemenL If the surface element is
turned on, the cord and outlet win be
The convenience outlet circuit breaker
may trip if the small appliance plugged
into it exceeds 10 amps. To reset the
circuit breaker, press the switch located
on the lower edge of the backguard.