• Open the door carefully. The use of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mixture of alco-
hol and air. There is the risk of fire.
• Do not let sparks or open flames come near the appliance when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products, and/or
fusible objects (made of plastic or aluminium) in, near or on the appliance. There is a risk
of explosion or fire.
• Set the cooking zones to "off" after each use.
• Do not use the cooking zones with empty cookware or without cookware
• Do not let cookware boil dry. This can cause damage to the cookware and hob surface.
• If an object or cookware falls on the hob surface, the surface can be damaged.
• Do not put hot cookware near to the control panel because the heat can cause a damage
to the appliance.
• Be careful when you remove or install the accessories to prevent damage to the appli-
• Cookware made of cast iron, cast aluminium or with damaged bottoms can scratch the
hob surface if you move them on the surface.
• Discoloration of the enamel has no effect on the performance of the appliance.
• To prevent damage or discoloration to the enamel:
– do not put any objects directly on the appliance floor and do not cover it with alumi-
– do not put hot water directly into the appliance;
– do not keep moist dishes and food in the appliance after you finish the cooking.
• Do not apply pressure on the open door.
• Do not put flammable materials in the compartment below the oven. Keep there only
heat-resistant accessories (if applicable).
• Do not cover oven steam outlets. They are at the rear side of the top surface (if applica-
• Do not put anything on the hob that is liable to melt.
• If there is a crack on the surface, disconnect the power supply. There is a risk of electric
• Do not put heat-conducting materials (e.g. thin metal mesh or metal-plated heat con-
ductors) under the cookware. Excessive heat reflection can damage the cooking surface.
Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, make sure that the appliance is cold. There is a risk of burns. There
is a risk that the glass panels can break.
• Keep the appliance clean at all times. A build-up of fats or other foodstuff can result in a
• Regular cleaning prevents the surface material from deteriorating.
• For your personal safety and the safety of your property, only clean the appliance with
water and soap. Do not use flammable products or products that can cause corrosion.
• Do not clean the appliance with steam cleaners, high-pressure cleaners, sharp objects,
abrasive cleaning agents, abrasive sponges and stain removers.