other purposes, for example room
2.4 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or damage
to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire.
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Make sure the cavity and the door are
wiped dry after each use. Steam
produced during the operation of the
appliance condensates on cavity walls
and can cause corrosion. To decrease
the condensation operate the
appliance for 10 minutes before
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of
2.5 Internal light
• The type of light bulb or halogen
lamp used for this appliance is only
for household appliances. Do not use
it for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.