Before the installation and use, read this manual carefully:
• For your own safety and the safety of your property
• For the protection of the environment
• For the correct operation of the appliance.
Always keep these instructions with the appliance also if you move or sell it.
The manufacturer is not responsible if incorrect installation or use results in damage.
Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in safe
way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children. There is the risk of suffocation or physical injury.
• Keep children and animals away from the appliance when the door is open or the appli-
ance is in operation. There is the risk of injury or other permanent disability.
• If the appliance has Child lock or Key lock function, use it. It prevents children and ani-
mals from accidental operation of the appliance.
• Do not change the specifications or modify this product. There is risk of injury and dam-
age to the appliance.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the appliance before first use.
• Set the cooking zones to "off" after each use.
• Only an approved technician can install and connect the appliance. Contact an approved
service centre. This is to prevent the risks of structural damage or physical injury.
• Make sure that the appliance is not damaged because of transport. Do not connect a
damaged appliance. If necessary, contact the supplier.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and layers from the appliance before first use. Do not re-
move the rating plate. It can invalidate the guarantee.
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, directives and standards in force in the country where
you use the appliance (safety regulations, recycling regulations, electrical or gas safety
• Be careful when you move the appliance. The appliance is heavy. Always use safety
gloves. Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• Make sure that the appliance is disconnected from the power supply during the installa-
tion (if applicable).
• Keep the minimum distances to the other appliances and units.
• Do not put the appliance on a base.