• If you use an oven spray, follow the instructions from the manufacturer. Do not spray
anything on the heating elements and the thermostat sensor (if applicable).
• Do not clean the glass door with abrasive cleaning agents or metal scraper. Heat resist-
ant surface of the inner glass can break and shatter.
• When the door glass panels are damaged they become weak and can break. You must
replace them. Contact the service centre.
• Be careful when you remove the door from the appliance. The door is heavy.
• Bulb lamps used in this appliance are special lamps selected for household appliances use
only. They cannot be used for the full or partial illumination of a household room.
• If it becomes necessary to replace the lamp use one of the same power and specifically
designed for household appliances only.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before the replacement of the oven
lamp. There is the risk of electrical shock. Cool down the appliance. There is a risk of
• Only an approved engineer can repair or work on the appliance. Contact an approved
• Use only original spare parts.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage:
– Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
– Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
– Discard the door catch. This prevents children or small animals from being closed in-
side of the appliance. There is a risk of suffocation.