• The sound fields for music do not work in the
– The multi-channel input is selected.
– Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, or Linear PCM
signals with a sampling frequency of 88.2 kHz
and higher are being received.
• "PLII Music," "PLIIx Music," "PLIIz Height," and
"Neo:6 Music" also do not work when the speaker
pattern is set to 2/0 or 2/0.1.
• If you set up the sound field during DTS 96/24
signal reception, the signal will be played back
only at 48 kHz.
• "PLIIx Music," and "PLIIz Height" do not appear
depending on the speaker pattern you select.
– "PLIIx Music" is available only when the
speaker pattern is set so that there are surround
– "PLIIz Height" is available only when the
speaker pattern is set so that there are front high
• Some speakers may not output sound, depending
on the sound field setting.
• When one of the sound fields for music is selected,
no sound is output from the subwoofer if all the
speakers are set to "Large" in the Speaker settings
menu. However, the sound will be output from the
subwoofer if the digital input signal contains L.F.E.
signals, or if the front or surround speakers are set
to "Small," the sound field for movie is selected, or
"Portable Audio" is selected.
• If there is any noise present, the noise may be
different depending on the sound field you select.