Select the appropriate speaker pattern
so that there are no surround back
speakers and no front high speakers.
Press RETURN/EXIT O.
Select "Sur Back Assign," then press
Select "BI-AMP," then press
The same signals output from the FRONT
A terminals can be output from the
SURROUND BACK/FRONT HIGH/
ZONE 2 terminals.
• You cannot use the FRONT B terminals for a bi-
• When you use the auto calibration function, make
the bi-amplifier settings before you perform auto
• If you make the bi-amplifier settings, the speaker
level, and equalizer settings of the surround back
speakers become invalid, and those of the front
speakers are used.
• Signals output from the PRE OUT jacks are used
with the same settings as those of the SPEAKERS
• If the speaker pattern is set so that there are
surround back speakers or front high speakers, you
cannot make the bi-amplifier settings.