Screens Operations Performed
Using a USB Mouse
If a USB mouse (sold separately by computer
retailers) is connected to the sewing machine, the
mouse can be used to perform operations in the
In addition, a USB hub can be connected so that
USB media and a USB mouse can be used at the
a USB port connector for media
b USB mouse
c USB hub
d USB media
• Some mouse types cannot be used to oper-
ate the machine. For details on the USB
mouse types that are compatible, check
• Do not perform operations with the mouse
while also touching the screen with your fin-
ger or the included touch pen.
• A USB mouse and USB hub can be con-
nected or disconnected at any time.
• Only the left mouse button and its wheel can
be used to perform operations. No other but-
tons can be used.
• Do not insert two or more USB media into a
USB hub. Only one USB media can be rec-
I Clicking a key
When the mouse is connected, the pointer appears
in the screen. Move the mouse to position the
pointer over the desired key, and then click the left
• Double-clicking has no effect.