Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Declaration of Conformity (For USA Only)
Brother International Corporation
100 Somerset Corporate Boulevard
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-0911 USA
TEL : (908) 704-1700
declares that the product
Brother Sewing Machine
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this
device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15
of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause
harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
• The enclosed interface cable should be used in order to ensure compliance with the limits for a Class
B digital device.
• Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Brother Industries, Ltd. could void the user's
authority to operate the equipment.