Notes on the connection example
• Power to the Data Solution Box is supplied from the PCS-P1/P1P
Communication Terminal with a connection described above.
• Connect a projector, etc. to the RGB OUT connector on the Data Solution
This connection enables you:
– To display the computer picture on the local site while transmitting it to the
– To display the received computer picture with optimum picture quality.
The received computer picture can also be output from the VIDEO OUT or
RGB OUT connector on the PCS-P1/P1P Communication Terminal, but the
computer picture while transmitting cannot be output from these connectors.
Note on the connection of a microphone
• Up to five microphones can be connected with the Data Solution Box.
• When using external microphones, the sound transmitted to the remote party
may become unclear due to noises in a conferencing room. In this case speak
close to the microphone.
• When using multiple microphones, the Echo Canceler function cannot be
fully utilized depending on the type of conference room. In this case, try to
suppress any echo in the room or decrease the number of microphones.
• You cannot use the microphones connected to the Data Solution Box
together with those connected to the Communication Terminal or the built-
Connection Example Using the Data Solution Box