Inserting batteries into the
Insert two R6 (size AA) batteries (supplied) by
matching 3 and # on the batteries to the
diagram inside the battery compartment of the
• Do not leave the remote control in an extremely hot
or humid place.
• Do not use a new battery with old ones.
• Do not mix manganese batteries and other kinds of
• Do not expose the remote control sensor to direct
sunlight or lighting apparatuses. Doing so may
cause a malfunction.
• If you do not intend to use the remote control for an
extended period of time, remove the batteries to
avoid possible damage from battery leakage and
• When you replace the batteries, the remote buttons
may be reset to their default settings. If this
happens, reassign the input buttons (page 74).
• When the receiver no longer responds to the
remote control, replace all the batteries with new