* When you connect a subwoofer with an auto
standby function, turn off the function when
watching movies. If the auto standby function is
set to on, it turns to standby mode automatically
based on the level of the input signal to the
subwoofer, and the sound may not be output.
**If you connect only one surround back speaker,
connect it to the SPEAKERS SURROUND
BACK/FRONT HIGH L terminals.
• You can turn on or off the speaker system with the
SPEAKERS button (page 9).
• Before connecting cords, be sure to disconnect the
AC power cord (mains lead).
• Before connecting the AC power cord (mains
lead), make sure that metallic wires of the speaker
cords are not touching each other within the
• After you have install and connect your speaker, be
sure to select the speaker pattern from the Speaker
Settings menu (page 33).