• To adjust the level of all speakers at the same time,
press MASTER VOL +/– or
use MASTER VOLUME on the receiver.
• The adjusted value is shown on the TV screen
To output test tone from each
You can output test tone from the speakers in
Select "Test Tone", then press
Adjust the parameter, then press
• AUTO: The test tone is output from each
speaker in sequence.
Adjust the speaker level, then press
When a test tone is not output
from the speakers
• The speaker cords may not be connected
securely. Check to see if they are connected
securely and cannot be disconnected by
pulling on them slightly.
• The speaker cords may have short-circuit
When a test tone is output from
a different speaker than the
speaker displayed on the TV
The speaker pattern set up is incorrect. Make
sure that the speaker connections and the
speaker pattern match correctly.
+/–. You can also
x D.Range Comp (Dynamic range
Lets you compress the dynamic range of the
soundtrack. This may be useful when you want
to watch movies at low volumes late at night.
Dynamic range compression is possible with
Dolby Digital sources only.
• MAX: The dynamic range is compressed
• STD: The dynamic range is compressed as
intended by the recording engineer.
• AUTO: The dynamic range is applied
automatically with Dolby TrueHD source or
other source is set to "OFF".
• OFF: The dynamic range is not compressed.
• Dynamic range compressor lets you compress the
dynamic range of the soundtrack based on the
dynamic range information included in the Dolby
• "STD" is the standard setting, and enacts light
compression. Therefore, we recommend using the
"MAX" setting. This greatly compresses the
dynamic range and lets you view movies late at
night at low volumes. Unlike analog limiters, the
levels are predetermined and provide a very natural
x Distance Unit
Lets you select the unit of measurement for
• FEET: The distance is displayed in feet.
• METER: The distance is displayed in