When connecting cords
• Before connecting cords, be sure to
disconnect the AC power cord (mains lead).
• It is not necessary to connect all the cords.
Connect according to the availability of
jacks on the connected equipment.
• Use a High Speed HDMI cable. If you use a
Standard HDMI cable, 1080p, Deep Color
(Deep Colour) or 3D images may not be
• We do not recommend using an HDMI-DVI
conversion cable. When you connect an
HDMI-DVI conversion cable to a DVI-D
equipment, the sound and/or the image may
be lost. Connect a separate audio cords or
digital connecting cords, then set the "Input
Assign" in the Input Option menu (page 61)
when the sound is not output correctly.
• When connecting optical digital cords, insert
the plugs straight until they click into place.
• Do not bend or tie optical digital cords.
All the digital audio jacks are compatible with
32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 96 kHz sampling
If you want to connect several
digital equipment, but cannot
find an unused input
See "Using the sound/images from other
inputs (Input Assign)" (page 61).
Converting video signals
This receiver is equipped with a function for
converting video signals. For details, see
"Function for conversion of video signals"