Playing an input source
Press GUI MODE.
Press MENU if the GUI menu does not
appear on the TV screen.
Input", then press
The menu item list appears on the TV
Select the equipment you want,
The menu screen disappears and the
playback screen of the external input
The input that can be selected:
• BD/DVD: Blu-ray Disc player or DVD
player, etc., connected to the BD/DVD
• GAME: PlayStation 3, etc., connected
to the GAME jack.
• SAT/CATV: Satellite tuner, etc.,
connected to the SAT/CATV jack.
• VIDEO 1, VIDEO 2: VCR, etc.,
connected to the VIDEO 1 or VIDEO 2
• TV: TV connected to the TV jack.
• SA-CD/CD: Super Audio CD or CD
player, etc., connected to the SA-CD/
Turn on the equipment and
Press MASTER VOL +/– or
You can also use MASTER VOLUME on
Press SOUND FIELD +/– to
enjoy the surround sound.
You can also use 2CH/A.DIRECT,
A.F.D., MOVIE/HD-D.C.S. or MUSIC
button on the receiver.
For details, see page 52.
+/– to adjust the volume.