In automatic mode, the motor is activated or deactivated in the CCW direction with the aid of
the process image of the outputs. If you would like to control the motor via the 3DI/LC
module, activate the LC input on the 3DI/LC module (manual local mode). Bit 0.1 "Motor
CCW" in the process image of the outputs is ignored in manual local mode.
The parameter can only be implemented as an "NO contact".
If "Input n signal" = retentive, and "Input n action" = Motor CW/CCW, at least one input must
always be parameterized with the "Tripping ... " or "Quick Stop" input action.
If this rule is violated, the motor starter will reject the parameters with the relevant
Quick Stop direction-independent
● Motor is tripped without group fault.
● "Quick Stop" takes priority over "Motor CW" and "Motor CCW"
● The input action responds to the active edge of the input signal, which means that
deactivation is possible when the static input signal "Quick stop" is present.
● The input trigger is reset through cancelation of the "Motor CW" and "Motor CCW" control
commands, or by means of "Disable quick stop" (in the process image). This applies only
in the case of control via manual local mode or in the case of a retentive Quick Stop
● The motor is tripped regardless of the direction of rotation.
Motor starter (3RK1308-0**00-0CP0)
Manual, 12/2016, A5E34821005002A/RS-AB/002