– Be careful when you open the
appliance door when the function
is activated. Steam can release.
– Open the appliance door with
care after the steam cooking
2.5 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or damage
to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains
plug from the mains socket.
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instruction on it's packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of
2.6 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• The type of light bulb or halogen
lamp used for this appliance is for
household appliances only. Do not
use it for house lighting.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.