12.10 Removing and installing
You can remove the door and the
internal glass panels to clean it. The
number of glass panels is different for
The door is heavy.
1. Open the door fully.
2. Fully lift up the clamping levers (A) on
the two door hinges.
3. Close the door until it is at an angle
of approximately 45°.
4. Hold the door with one hand on each
side and pull it away from the oven at
an upwards angle.
5. Put the door with the outer side
down on a soft cloth on a stable
6. Hold the door trim (B) on the top
edge of the door at the two sides
and push inwards to release the clip
Rough handling of the glass,
especially around the edges
of the front panel, can cause
the glass to break.
7. Pull the door trim to the front to
8. Hold the door glass panels on their
top edge one by one and pull them
up out of the guide.
9. Clean the glass panel with water and
soap. Dry the glass panel carefully.
When the cleaning is completed, do the
above steps in the opposite sequence.
Install the smaller panel first, then the
larger and the door.
Make sure that the glasses
are inserted in the correct
position otherwise the
surface of the door may
12.11 Replacing the lamp
Risk of electric shock.
The lamp can be hot.
1. Turn off the oven.
Wait until the oven is cooled down.
2. Disconnect the oven from the mains.
3. Put a cloth on the bottom of the