such a way that it cannot be removed
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have
an isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the
mains at all poles. The isolation
device must have a contact opening
width of minimum 3 mm.
• This appliance complies with the
Risk of injury, burns and
electric shock or explosion.
• This appliance is for household use
• Do not change the specification of
• Make sure that the ventilation
openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay
unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Be careful when you open the
appliance door while the appliance is
in operation. Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with
wet hands or when it has contact with
• Do not apply pressure on the open
• Do not use the appliance as a work
surface or as a storage surface.
• Open the appliance door carefully.
The use of ingredients with alcohol
can cause a mixture of alcohol and air.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to
come in contact with the appliance
when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
Risk of damage to the
• To prevent damage or discoloration
to the enamel:
– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put aluminium foil directly
on the bottom of cavity of the
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or
stainless steel has no effect on the
performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room
• Always cook with the oven door
• If the appliance is installed behind a
furniture panel (e.g. a door) make sure
the door is never closed when the
appliance is in operation. Heat and
moisture can build up behind a
closed furniture panel and cause
subsequent damage to the appliance,
the housing unit or the floor. Do not
close the furniture panel until the
appliance has cooled down
completely after use.
2.4 Steam Cooking
Risk of burns and damage to
• Released Steam can cause burns: