on the product or on its packaging
indicates that this product may not be treated as
household waste. Instead it should be taken to the
appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical
and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is
disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human
health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate
waste handling of this product. For more detailed
information about recycling of this product, please contact
your local council, your household waste disposal service
or the shop where you purchased the product.
The packaging materials are environmentally friendly and
can be recycled. The plastic components are identified by
Transporting the appliance
Important! Only tip the appliance on its left side to
transport (see illustration), if it cannot be transported in an
Warning! If the appliance was not transported in an
upright position, leave it to stand for 12 hours
before connecting it to the electricity supply and using it
for the first time, so that the oil can flow back to the
compressor. Otherwise the compressor could be
• It is recommended that, for your convenience, the ma-
chine is positioned close to your washing machine.
• The tumble dryer must be installed in a clean place,
where dirt does not build up.
• Air must be able to circulate freely all round the appli-
ance. Do not obstruct the front ventilation grille or the
air intake grilles at the back of the machine.
markings, e.g. >PE<, >PS<, etc. Please dispose of the
packaging materials in the appropriate container at the
community waste disposal facilities.
Important! The heat pump of your tumble dryer contains a
closed refrigerant circuit filled with a refrigerant which is
free from fluoro-chloro-hydrocarbons. The refrigerant
circuit in the heat pump must not be damaged.
Warning! When a unit is no longer being used:
Pull the plug out of the socket.
• Cut off the cable and plug and dispose of them.
• Dispose of the door catch. This prevents children from
trapping themselves inside and endangering their lives.
• To keep vibration and noise to a minimum when the
dryer is in use, it should be placed on a firm, level sur-
• Once in its permanent operating position, check that
the dryer is absolutely level with the aid of a spirit lev-
el. If it is not, raise or lower the feet until it is.
• The feet must never be removed. Do not restrict the
floor clearance through deeppile carpets, strips of
wood or similar. This might cause heat built-up which
would interfere with the operation of the appliance.
• The hot air emitted by the tumble dryer can reach tem-
peratures of up to 60°C. The appliance must therefore
not be installed on floors which are not resistant to
• When operating the tumble dryer, the room tempera-
ture must not be lower than +5°C and higher than
+35°C, as it may affect the performance of the appli-
• Should the appliance be moved, it must be transported
• The appliance must not be installed behind the locka-
ble door, a sliding door a door with a hinge on the op-
posite side to that of the appliance in such a way that a
full opening of the dryer is restricted.