• Risk of fire! Never stop a tumble dry before the
end of the drying cycle unless all items are
quickly removed and spread out so that the heat
• Lint must not be allowed to accumulate around
the tumble dryer.
• Risk of electric shock! Do not spray down the appliance
with jets of water.
• The final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs without
heat ( cool down cycle ) to ensure that the items are left
at a temperature that ensures that items will not be
• The tumble dryer is not to be used if industrial chemi-
cals have been used for cleaning.
• Ensure you have good ventilation in the installation
room to avoid the back flow of gases into the room
from appliances burning other fuels, including open
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be taken when
• When unpacking the appliance, check that it is not
damaged. If in doubt, do not use it and contact the
• All packaging must be removed before use. Serious
damage can occur to the product and to property if this
is not adhered to. See relevant section in the user man-
• Any electrical work required to install this appliance
should be carried out by a qualified electrician or com-
• If the machine is situated on a carpeted floor, please
adjust the feet in order to allow air to circulate freely
under the appliance.
• After having installed the appliance, check that it is not
pressing or standing on its electrical supply cable.
• If the tumble dryer is placed on top of a washing ma-
chine, it is compulsory to use the stacking kit (optional
• This appliance is designed for domestic use. It must
not be used for purposes other than those for which it
• Only wash fabrics which are designed to be machine
dried. Follow the instructions on each garment label.
• Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer.
• Do not overload the appliance. See the relevant section
in the user manual.
• Clothes which are dripping wet should not be placed in
• Garments which have been in contact with volatile pe-
troleum products should not be machine dried. If vola-
tile cleaning fluids are used, care should be taken to
ensure that the fluid is removed from the garment be-
fore placing in the machine.
• Never pull the power supply cable to remove the plug
from the socket; always take hold of the plug itself.
• Never use the tumble dryer if the power supply cable,
the control panel, the working surface or the base are
damaged so that the inside of the tumble dryer is ac-
• Fabric softeners, or similar products should be used as
specified by the fabric softener instructions.
• Caution - hot surface : Do not touch the door light cov-
er surface when the light is switched on.
(Only dryers equipped with internal drum light)
• This machine is not intended for use by young children
or infirm persons without supervision.
• Children often do not recognise the hazards associated
with electrical appliances. Children should be super-
vised to ensure that they do not play with the appli-
• Danger of suffocation! The packaging compo-
nents (e.g. plastic film, polystyrene) can be dan-
gerous to children - Keep them out of children's
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of children's
• Make sure that children or pets do not climb inside the