This topic introduces the main features of the software programs contained on
the DIGITAL VIDEO SOLUTION DISK For Windows.
• TWAIN Driver
TWAIN Driver is the driver software for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 that
is required for downloading images from a memory card to a computer.
WIA Driver (rn 14)
WIA Driver is the driver software for Windows Me that is required for
downloading images from a memory card to a computer.
• Zoom Browser
EX (rn 19)
• Downloading images from a memory card to your computer.
• Categorizing, organizing, and searching large volumes of images.
• Creating mail attachments from still images. (Your e-mail software needs
to be enabled as MAPI client.)
• Exporting images.
• Saving images on CD-R/RW Disks (Windows XP only).
• Linking images.
• Inserting text and background music, and adding effects.
Changing the size or file format of selected movies and saving them as new
• Laying out and printing still images.
• Printing Indexes.
• Creating still image albums.
Merging panoramic images.
This instruction manual explains how to install the software, connect the
camcorder to a computer, and download images from a memory card to a
computer. For more detailed operational instructions, refer to the PDF format
manual provided on the DIGITAL VIDEO SOLUTION DISK For Windows, or the
Help menu of each software program.