AUDIO DUB." ·AUDIO IN
t-/. . .
O O O
1. Set the camcorder to PLAY (VCR) mode and load a recorded cassette.
Use a tape recorded in Sp, 12-bit mode with this camcorder.
2. Open the menu and select [AUDIO SETUP]. Select [AUDIO DUB.], set it
to [AUDIO IN] or [MIC. IN] and close the menu.
3. Locate the scene you wish to start audio dubbing.
4. 'press the PAUSE
button on the wireless controller.
5. Press the AUDIO DUB. button on the wireless
"AUDIO DUB." and" :
6. Press the PAUSE
button on the wireless controller
to begin dubbing.
• Audio device: Begin playback.
• Microphone: Speak into the microphone.
7. Press the STOP. button on the wireless controller
to stop dubbing.
Audio device: Stop playback.
Use only tapes recorded in SP mode 12-bit audio sound with this camcorder.
Audio dubbing will stop if the tape has a blank section or a section recorded in
LP mode or 16-bit mode.
You cannot use the DV terminal for audio dubbing.
If you add sound to a tape not recorded with this camcorder, sound quality
Sound quality may decrease when you add sound to the same scene for more
than 3 times.
When you connect an audio device, check the picture on the LCD screen and
the sound via built-in speaker or audio device. You can also connect a TV via S-
When you use the built-in microphone, you can either connect a TV via AV
terminal to check the picture, or headphones to check the sound. When you
connect a TV via S-video terminal, you can check the picture on the TV screen
and the sound with headphones connected to the camcorder.
Set the zero set memory at the end of the scene you wish to dub audio. The
camcorder will automatically stop audio dubbing at that point.