Erasing All Print Orders
""PRINT ORDERS ALL ERASE
1. Open the menu and select [CARD OPERATIONS].
ORDERS ALL ERASE].
PRINT ORDERS?", [NO] and [YES] appears.
4. Close the menu.
I . .
PR I NT
1. Connect the printer to the camcorder
2. Open the menu and select l"~ PRINT].
• The print setting menu appears.
PRINT ORDER" appears, when you connect a printer with direct print function
and select [. .
PRINT] without having set the print order.
3. Make sure that [PRINT] is selected and press the SET dial.
Printing starts. The print setting menu disappears when printing is complete.
Depending on the connected printer, you can select style or paper settings
before step 3.
Open the CARD PLAY menu and select [. .
PRINT]. Select [RESUME] in the
print setting menu and press the SET dial. The remaining images will be
Printing cannot be restarted in the following cases:
- When you change the print order settings.
- When you delete a still image with print order settings.