Preparing the Power Supply
1. Connect the power cord to the
2. Plug the power cord into a power
3. Connect the power adapter to the
camcorder's DC IN terminal.
The CHARGE indicator starts flashing. It
glows steadily when charging is complete.
4. When charging is complete,
disconnect the power adapter from
the camcorder. Unplug the power
cord from the power outlet and
disconnect it from the adapter.
5. Remove the battery pack after use.
Press the BATIERY RELEASE button to remove the battery.
1. Turn the POWER switch to OFF.
2. M'ove the viewfinder upward.
3. Attach the battery pack to the
• Remove the terminal cover of the battery
• Press lightly and slide it in the direction of
the arrow until it clicks.