Menus and Settings
Many of the camcorder's advanced functions are selected from menus that appear on
Sel.ec;ti.ng. . . IYl.enys. . . ao.g.·. . S ettiogs
1. Press the MENU button to open the menu.
2. Turn the SET dial to select a submenu and press the
3. Turn the SET dial to select a menu item and press the
4. Turn the SET dial to select a setting option.
5. Press the MENU button to dose the menu.
When setting the white balance, shutter speed or language,
press the SET dial first before pressing the MENU button.
Pressing the MENU button at any time closes the menu.
Items that are not available appear in purple.
You may find it more convenient to use the wireless controller to operate the
menu. Press the MENU button on the wireless controller to open or close the
menu. Use the select buttons in place of the SET dial and press the SET button
in place of pressing the SET dial.