This topic introduces the main features of the software programs contained on
the DIGITAL VIDEO SOLUTION DISK For Macintosh.
ImageBrowser (rn 33)
• Downloading images recorded onto a memory card to your computer.
• Categorizing and organizing large volumes of Images.
• Creating mail attachments from images.
• Exporting images.
• Adding a title and a comment, and printing still images.
• Printing indexes.
• Linking images.
• Inserting text and background music, and adding effects.
• Changing the size or file format of selected movies and saving them as
Merging panoramic images.
This instruction manual explains how to install the software, connect the
camcorder to a computer, and download images from a memory card to a
computer. For more detailed operational 'Instructions, refer to the PDF format
manual provided on the DIGITAL VIDEO SOLUTION DISK For Macintosh, or the
Help menu of each software program.