• rQJ starts flashing in red when the
battery pack is empty.
• When you attach an empty battery
pack, the power may turn off without
• The actual battery charge may not be
indicated accurately depending on the
condition under which battery pack
and camcorder are used.
flashes in red when the lithium
button battery is not installed, or when
it runs out.
The camcorder counts from 1 to 10
seconds when you start recording. This
is helpful to avoid scenes that are too
Indicates the remaining time of the tape
END flashes when the
tape reaches the end.
• When the time left is less than 15
seconds, the remaining tape time may
• Depending on the type of the tape,
the indication may not be displayed