6.2 eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0
ExportSDK for DT-X11 is required to develop application software with eMbedded Visual C++
4.0 (see note 1). Follow the steps below to install it.
1. Double click DT-X11_SDK.msi (see note 2) file and follow the prompts appeared on the screen
to install the SDK.
2. When prompted whether you want to install Custom or Complete installation, choose
3. When the installation is finished, start up eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0.
4. Go to Chapter 8 and follow the instructions to verify that the SDK has been installed correctly.
If eMbedded C++ has been installed in your PC already, you will notice that you now have a new
SDK and, once you select that new SDK, a new target device (DT-X11) in the comb-box menu in
the Toolbar. Also, if you use any of the Remote Tools in eVC++ then you will find DT-X11 is listed
as a new target (for example, try the Remote Registry Editor).
1. If eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 is used to develop application software, be sure to install Service
Pack 4 prior to the development.
2. Other SDK (e.g. standard SDK etc.) released before ExportSDK for DT-X11 is also operable.
3. If DT-X11_SDK is installed when standard SDK has been installed already, the following
dialog box in Figure 6.1 appears for warning.
4. Application software developed using MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class) for CASIO IT-10 is
not operable on the DT-X11.
5. Any application developed not using MFC is operable on the DT-X11.