5.3 Connection via Windows Mobile Device Center
To establish connection via USB interface with PC runs in Windows Vista, use Windows Mobile
Device Center ("WMDC"). The DT-X11 with the factory-setting (default) does not support the
WMDC. Follow the procedure below to change the setting on the DT-X11.
Note that the CAB file, USBClientDTX11.110.CAB, must be installed in the DT-X11 prior to
establishing connection with the DT-X11 via Windows Mobile Device Center. For installation
method, refer to Chapter 6.1 "Installing CAB Files".
1. Close all applications running on the DT-X11.
2. Navigate to Settings → Control Panel → USB Connection.
3. Click Connect Utility tab (see red circle).
4. Choose Windows Mobile Device Center radio button and then click OK button.
5. A dialogue asking your final confirmation appears. Click YES button.