6. Setting Up the Development Environment
6.1 Installing CAB Files
1. After installing the library files, the CAB files in Table 6.1 will be installed in the folder below.
Laser Scanner Library
1. The library with "Yes" in "Preinstalled" column is preinstalled in the DT-X11 and in the
Device Emulator. Thus, it is not necessary to install it, unless it has been updated or changed.
2. The CAB file, en_Flink.ARMV4I.CAB, in the table does not operate for the DT-X11. Use the
FlinkLib.dll installed by default in the terminal.
2. Download the CAB file in Table 6.2 from the following site.
(The site requires your user name and password. Enter your user name and password as issued by
3. Copy all the CAB files in Tables 6.1 and 6.2 to any folder on the DT-X11 via ActiveSync.
4. Carry out each CAB file.
5. When the installation starts, the installation status will appear.
USB client supported by Windows Mobile Device Center
Yes (note 2)