[8-2 ME remote Controller Problems ]
ME remote Controller Problems
The LCD Does Not Light Up.
Even if the operation button on the remote controller is pressed, the display remains unlit and the unit does not start running.
does not appear on the screen.)
1) The power for the M-NET transmission line is not supplied from the outdoor unit.
2) Short circuit of the transmission line.
3) Incorrect wiring of the M-NET transmission line on the outdoor unit.
Disconnected wire for the MA remote controller or disconnected line to the terminal block.
The indoor transmission line is connected incorrectly to the transmission terminal block for centralized controller (TB7).
4) Disconnected transmission line on the remote controller.
5) Remote controller failure
6) Outdoor unit failure (For details, refer to the following page(s). [8-18 Troubleshooting Problems Using the LED Status Indica-
tors on the Outdoor Unit](page 322))
3. Check method and remedy
1) Check voltage of the transmission terminal block for of the ME remote controller.
If voltage between is 17V and 30V → ME remote controller failure
When voltage is 17V or less → For details, refer to the following page(s).
[8-12-2 Troubleshooting Problems with Outdoor Unit Transmission Power Supply Circuit](page 308)
[8-13-2 Troubleshooting Problems with Outdoor Unit Transmission Power Supply Circuit](page 310)
2) When 2) and 3) above apply, check code 7102 will be displayed on the self-diagnosis LED.
- 255 -