[9-1 LED Status Indicators ]
Clock Memory Function
The outdoor unit has a simple clock function that enables the unit to calculate the current time with an internal timer by receiv-
ing the time set by the system controller, such as AG-150A.
If an error (including a preliminary error) occurs, the error history data and the error detection time are stored into the service
The error detection time stored in the service memory and the current time can be seen on the service LED.
1) Use the time displayed on the service LED as a reference.
2) The date and the time are set to "00" by default. If a system controller that sets the time, such as AG-150A is not connected,
the elapsed time and days since the first power on will be displayed.
If the time set on a system controller is received, the count will start from the set date and the time.
3) The time is not updated while the power of the indoor unit is turned off. When the power is turned off and then on again, the
count will resume from the time before the power was turned off. Thus, the time that differs the actual time will be displayed.
(This also applies when a power failure occurs.)
The system controller, such as AG-150A, adjusts the time once a day. When the system controller is connected, the time will
be automatically updated to the correct current time after the time set by the system controller is received. (The data stored
into the memory before the set time is received will not be updated.)
(1) Reading the time data:
1) Time display
Example: 12 past 9
* Disappears if the time data is deviated due to a power failure, or if a
system controller that sets the time is not connected.
2) Date display
When the main controller that can set the time is connected
Example: May 10, 2003
When the main controller that can set the time is not connected
Example: 52 days after power was turned on
Alternate display of year and month, and date
* Appears between the year and the month, and nothing appears
when the date is displayed.
* Appears between the year and the month, and nothing
appears when the date is displayed.
- 327 -