[7-4 Error Code Definitions and Solutions: Codes [2000 - 2999] ]
Error Code Definitions and Solutions: Codes [2000 - 2999]
Error Code  (Models with a drain sensor)
1. Error code definition
Drain sensor submergence
2. Error definition and error detection method
1) If an immersion of the drain sensor in the water is detected while the unit is in any mode other than the Cool/Dry mode and
when the drain pump goes from OFF to ON, this condition is considered preliminary water leakage. While this error is being
detected, humidifier output cannot be turned on.
2) If the immersion of the sensor in the water is detected four consecutive times at an hour interval, this is considered water leak-
age, and "2500" appears on the monitor.
3) Detection of water leakage is also performed while the unit is stopped.
4) Preliminary water leakage is cancelled when the following conditions are met:
One hour after the preliminary water leakage was detected, it is not detected that the drain pump goes from OFF to ON.
The operation mode is changed to Cool/Dry.
The liquid pipe temperature minus the inlet temperature is -10°C [-18°F] or less.
3. Cause, check method and remedy
Drain water drainage problem
Clogged drain pump
Clogged drain piping
Backflow of drain water from other units
Adhesion of water drops to the drain sensor
Trickling of water along the lead wire
Rippling of drain water caused by filter clogging
Failure of the relay circuit for the solenoid valve
Indoor unit control board failure
Drain sensor circuit failure
Check method and remedy
Check for proper drainage.
Check for proper lead wire installation.
Check for clogged filter.
Replace the relay.
If the above item checks out OK, replace the indoor unit
- 184 -