[2-10 Restrictions on Refrigerant Pipes ]
1) A system that requires more than 16 BC controller ports requires two or three BC controllers (main and sub), and three pipes
will be used between the main and the sub BC controllers.
2) When connecting two sub BC controllers, observe the maximum allowable length in the table above.
3) When connecting two sub BC controllers, install them in parallel.
4) To connect the P72 through P96 models of indoor units, use an optional twinning pipe kit (Model: CMY-R160-J) and merge
the two ports before connecting them.
5) Do not connect the P72 or P96 models of indoor units and other models of indoor units at the same port.
6) Note the following when connecting multiple indoor units to a single port.
Those indoor units connected to the same port must be installed in the same room.
Set the indoor temperature via the connected remote controller, and when connecting multiple remote controllers, configure
these controllers as a group by making appropriate settings. These indoor units can only be operated in the same mode.
7) The maximum capacity of the indoor units that is connectable to the CMB-P-NU-GB types of sub BC controllers is P126 or
below (when two GB type controllers are connected P126 or below for both combined).
The maximum total capacity of indoor units that is connectable to the sub BC controller CMB-P1016NU-HB is P126 or below.
If at least one CMB-P1016NU-HB unit is connected, the maximum total capacity of connectable indoor units to a system with
two sub controllers is P168 or below.
The height difference and the pipe length between BC controller and indoor units
Height difference between main BC controller and farthest indoor unit (m[ft])
- 54 -