3-1. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT BY REMOTE
By using remote commander (RM-Y914), all circuit adjust-
ments can be made.
NOTE : Test Equipment Required.
1. Pattern Generator (with component outputs)
3. Digital multimeter
3-1-1. Method of Setting the Service Adjustment
1. Standby mode. (Power off)
2. DISPLAY t 5 t VOL (+) t TV POWER
on the remote commander.
(Press each button within a second.)
The following service screen will appear.
F/A : xxxxxxxx
CBA : xxxxxxxx
LCD PJ ENGINE
<LCD PROJECTOR ENGINE>
3-1-2. Service Mode Adjustment
1. The SCREEN displays the item being adjusted.
2. Press "1" or "4" on the remote commander to select the
3. Press "3" or "6" on the remote commander to change the data.
4. Press "2" or "5" on the remote commander to select the category.
Every time you press "2" (Category up), Service mode
changes in the order as shown below.
5. If you want to recover the latest values press "-" then
"[ENTER]" to read the memory.
6. Press "[MUTING]" then "[ENTER]" to write into memory.
7. Turn power off.
<Method of setting the shipping condition>
1. Service Adjustment mode.
2. Press "8" then "[ENTER]"
3. Wait until appearing " Initial Setup" display.
4. Disconnect AC plug and connect again to change factory re-
set condition completely.
3-1-3. Memory Write Confirmation Method
1. After adjustment, turn power off with the remote commander.
2. Turn power on and set to service mode.
3. Call the adjusted items again and confirm they were adjusted.
– 23 –