2-10.ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENTS BY
All of the circuit adjustments can be made by using the remote
NOTE : The following test equipment is required:
1. Pattern Generator (with component outputs)
2. Frequency counter
3. Digital multimeter
4. Audio oscillator
2-10-1.METHOD OF ENTERING THE SERVICE
SERVICE MODE PROCEDURE
1. TV must be in Standby mode. (Power off)
2. Press "DISPLAY", "5", "VOL +", then "POWER" on the remote
(Press each button within 1 second of pressing the previous button.)
SERVICE MODE ADJUSTMENT
F / A FLAG : XXXXXXXX
CBA FLAG : XXXXXXXX
3. The screen displays the item being adjusted within that category.
4. Press 1 or 4 on the remote commander to select the adjustment item.
5. Press 3 or 6 on the remote commander to change the data.
6. Press 2 or 5 on the remote commander to select the adjustment
Every time you press 2 (Category up), service mode changes in the
order shown below:
7. If you want to go back to the most recently saved value, press "0"
then "ENTER" to read the memory.
WSL : XXX
8. Press "MUTING" then "ENTER" to write the new adjustment data into
9. When you want to exit the service mode, turn the power off.
Note: Press "8" then "ENTER" on the remote commander to restore the
factory settings for user controls and channel memories (this will also
turn set off and then on to exit the service mode).
2-10-2.MEMORY WRITE CONFIRMATION
1. After adjustment, turn the power off with the remote commander.
2. Turn the power ON and set to service mode.
3. Cycle through the adjusted items again and confirm that the
adjustments were saved.
2-10-3.ADJUSTING BUTTONS AND
Note: When the PJE mode (which displays an internally generated
signal) is activated, several buttons on the remote commander will have
different functions than the ones listed below. Therefore, when in the
PJE mode, refer to section 2-12-3 for button functions.
— 18 —