Connection and Removal of FR-PU07BB
Connecting to FR-A700/F700 using the connection cable (FR-CB2)
(1) Remove the operation panel (FR-DU07).
(2) Insert one end of connection cable securely into the PU connector of the inverter and the other end into
the connection connector of FR-PU07BB along the cable guides until the stoppers are fixed.
(3) When using in the battery mode, turn ON the power supply switch of FR-PU07BB.
ALARM lamp of the inverter flickers in the battery mode.
A connection cable (FR-CB203 (wiring length is 3m)) is enclosed. The cable length when using a connection cable
other than the enclosed should be 3m maximum.
· Connect the connection cable only when the front cover is installed.
· Do not subject the connection cables to scratches, excessive stress, heavy loads or pinching.
Connection cable (FR-CB2) *