• Do not illuminate surfaces within 1 meter (3.3 feet) of the fixture.
• Provide a minimum clearance of 0.1 meters (4 inches) around fans and
• Never place filters or other materials over the lens or mirror.
• Allow the fixture to cool before handling. Allow the fixture to cool for at
least 20 minutes before opening the fixture or removing the lamp.
• Do not modify the fixture or install other than genuine Martin parts.
• Do not operate the fixture if the ambient temperature (Ta) exceeds 40° C
Prot ecting yourself and others from injury due to
• When suspending the fixture above ground level, verify that the
structure can hold at least 10 times the weight of all installed devices.
• Verify that all external covers and rigging hardware are securely
fastened and use an approved means of secondary attachment such as
a safety cable.
• Block access below the work area whenever installing or removing the
Mania SCX500 user manual