Cleaning the control panel and
Remove any soiling immediately.
If this is not done, it might become
impossible to remove and could
cause the external surfaces to alter
^ The control panel should only be
wiped with a damp cloth.
^ Clean the front using a damp Miele
microfibre E-cloth*, or with a clean
sponge and a solution of hot water
and washing-up liquid. Then dry with
a soft cloth.
Cleaning and care
To avoid damaging the external
surfaces, do not use:
– cleaning agents containing soda,
ammonia, acids or chlorides,
– cleaning agents containing
– abrasive cleaning agents, e.g.
powder cleaners and cream
– solvent-based cleaning agents,
– stainless steel cleaning agents,
– dishwasher cleaner,
– oven sprays,
– glass cleaning agents,
– hard, abrasive sponges and
brushes, e.g. pot scourers,
– melamine eraser blocks,
– sharp metal scrapers,
– steam cleaning appliances.
* See "Optional accessories"