The ULTRA WASH*
new ULTRA WASH Soil Removal
System is designed to give you sparkling clean dishes in
the shortest amount of time with the least amount of
energy necessary. The ULTRA WASH System includes
a heavy duty grinder that acts as a food disposer to grind
and dispose of large food particles.
how the ULTRA
1. When you load the dishwasher, all you need to de is
remove bones, large chunks, or burned-on food. Any
remaining food will be ground up and disposed.
2. Hot water fills the dishwasher to a level near the bot-
tom of the overfill protector.
3. Detergent is added at the correct times from the deter-
gent dispenser, and hot water is pumped through the
ULTRA WASH pump.
4. Food particles are removed from dishes, pots and
pans, tableware, and cutlery as the dishwasher sprays
a mixture of hot water and detergent through two
spray arms against their soiled surfaces.
5. Food soil in the dishwasher is held in an accumulating
chamber so it does not recirculate into the dishwasher.
6. Water is pumped again through the ULTRA WASH
pump to remove soil particles from the water, and
"hold" them in the accumulating chamber.
8. Fresh, hot water enters the dishwasher, sprays on the
dishes to rinse them, and the rinse water is pumped
through the ULTRA WASH System to remove any
9. Soil that is held in the ULTRA WASH Soil Removal
System is disposed down the drain with the rinse
10. Final rinse water is heated and a rinse agent is added
to prepare the dishes for drying.
7. Soil in the ULTRA WASH Soil Removal System is
disposed down the drain with the wash water.