1. Remove the screen holder or aerator, screen, and
washer from the end of the faucet.
2. Use the faucet adapter kit that came with your portable
dishwasher to modify the faucet where the dishwasher
will be used.
1. Run water at faucet until it is hot. Turn water off.
2. Pull hoses out of their storage compartment
back of the dishwasher.
NOTE: Make sure the hoses are not kinked or twisted.
Kinked hoses reduce washing performance.
Faucets with external
Insert the 2 screens and then the thin washer from faucet
adapter kit into faucet adapter. Attach adapter onto end of
faucet. The thick washer is not used.
Faucets with internal threads
Insert the 2 screens, the thin washer, and then the thick
washer from faucet adapter kit into faucet adapter.
Attach adapter onto end of faucet. Both washers are
Thick washer ................
Faucet adapter. ...............
3. Pull down on the locking collar while lifting the hose
connector onto the faucet adapter.
4. When the connector snaps into place, release the
5. Turn the hot water on slowly until it is all the way on.
6. Plug in power supply cord.
................. Faucet adapter