• Automatic with Pots & Pans
• Option for Normal Wash, Water
Miser, and China*Light
• Not available for Quick Rinse
No Heat Dry
• Option for Pots & Pans,
Normal Wash, Water Miser
• Option for Pots & Pans and
• Not available for Quick
Rinse, Water Miser, and
When should I use it?
To ensure water temperature
main wash reaches 135°F
Use when you do not need a
rapid dry cycle. Allow longer
drying times (overnight). Use
rinse agent to improve drying.
To change option selection.
Use when you want to start a
Set delay to run dishwasher
during times when off-peak
utility rates are in effect. Local
utilities recommend this to
avoid heavy usage of energy at
certain times of day.
What does it do?
• When you select Water Heat, main wash
delays until water heats to 135°F (57°C).
• As water heats, washing action continues.
• Timer knob pauses and status indicator light
is on until water reaches proper temperature.
• Turns off heating element in 30-minute dry
• Cancels any previously selected options.
• Delay beginning of your selected cycle and
options for up to 5 hours.
• To set:
1. Close the door firmly until you hear it latch.
2. Select the desired Cycle and Options.
3. Turn Timer knob to the number of hours
you want dishwashing
to be delayed. The
Delay status indicator will glow.
• If you wish to put more dishes in the dish-
washer while it is in delay mode, be sure to
latch the door after you add them. The Timer
knob will not advance unless the door is
latched. The amount of delay can be changed
or canceled at any time before the cycle
Delay • Water Heat
The Delay • Water Heat status indicator 
indicate that the dishwasher is:
• set to delay starting until a later time
• heating water to the proper dishwashing
your household water is not hot enough.
NOTE: The Timer knob will pause while this occurs.