7. REPLACING PARTS
7-5. Feed bar shaft, Lifting feed shaft
When changing over these parts, apply grease as described below and then install the parts to the sewing machine.
* Use Brother-specified grease (SA7300-001).
Feed bar shaft unit
Lifting feed shaft unit
Be particularly sure
to apply grease to
1. Apply grease to the holes of each part as shown in the
arrow until a small amount of grease overflows.
2. Tighten the screws to force the grease in.
3. Wipe away any excess grease from around the screws.
4. Apply grease to the meshing areas (
5. Install each part to the sewing machine.
areas) of each